Search our Gen Epi Learning Center
Essential Background Theory for Genomic Epidemiology
- Module 1: The overlapping timescales of pathogen evolution and transmission
- Module 2: From sequences to trees.
- Module 3: Shared terminology for describing phylogenetic trees.
- Module 4: Estimating evolutionary rates (molecular clocks) from sequence data.
- Module 5: Interpreting and working with evolutionary rates.
- Module 6: Using evolutionary rates to infer time trees.
Online Applied Genomic Epi Handbook
Practicing Gaining Epidemiological Insights from Genomic Data
Thursday Seminar Recordings
- Season 1, Episode 1
- Season 1, Episode 2
- Season 1, Episode 3
- Season 1, Episode 4
- Season 1, Episode 5
- Season 1, Episode 6