Currently, users are provided a CZ GEN EPI account after requesting access to the platform. Requests from health departments, local health jurisdictions, and academics are prioritized, including requests from low- and middle-income countries. Potential users from other sectors will be further evaluated and might be waitlisted. Below are instructions on how to request an account.
Requesting an account
Follow these four simple steps to request an account:
Step 1: Go to the CZ GEN EPI website
CZ GEN EPI sign in page
Step 2: Click on ‘Request Access’ or enter your email address and click on ‘Join the waitlist’
Both options will direct you to an Interest Survey that will take about 5 minutes to complete.
To request an account click on ‘Request Access’ or enter your email address and click on ‘Join the waitlist’.
Step 3: Fill out the Interest Survey form
Make sure to answer all the questions and submit the survey by clicking ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the survey page. Questions within the survey are geared towards getting a baseline understanding of user needs for the platform. We ask for the following:
- Contact information
- Job role
- Population served
- Familiarity with genomic epidemiology
- General purpose for using CZ GEN EPI
- Short project description (< 150 words) regarding pathogens of interest. Currently, CZ GEN EPI only supports analysis of SARS-CoV-2 but stay tuned as we update the platform to analyze the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis and other viral pathogens. The project description should include broad information. For example:
- Our team is creating weekly SARS-CoV-2 surveillance reports
- We are tracking specific SARS-CoV-2 mutations
Step 4: Wait for an email from one of our team members who will review your request
You should receive a follow-up email from email@example.com within 2 business days. The follow-up email will include a brief introduction to CZ GEN EPI and instructions on next steps to get you all set up with an account.