Do you want to invite colleagues to your group in CZ GEN EPI? After you have onboarded, you have the option to invite additional users to join your group. Invited members will have full access to group samples and phylogenetic trees and will be able to build trees and manage data (upload, download, edit, and delete data). Only group owners have the ability to add users to their group.
To invite additional members to your CZ GEN EPI group:
- Navigate to the page where you can select the colleagues you wish to invite. There are two places where you can do this:
Option 1: From your CZ GEN EPI account, click on the group menu in the upper left part of the menu bar and click on Invite Members.
Example Sample page showing the ‘Invite Members’ button.
Option 2: Go to the Members page (accessed through Group Details > Members) and click on ‘Invite’ on the top right of the table.
Go to the Members page by clicking on ‘Group Details’.
Example Members page showing the Invite button.
- Once you have clicked ‘Invite’, a pop-up will appear where you can enter the email address(es) of the people you would like to invite.
Invite to Group screen showing where you can enter email addresses to invite new group members.
- Enter the email address(es). Note the following:
- You can send a maximum of 50 invitations at a time.
- To enter multiple addresses, separate emails by tabs or commas. Alternatively, enter one email address per row.
Once you have entered at least one email address, the Send Invites button will become active.
- Click on ‘Send Invites’. You will receive a confirmation message and the invited user(s) will receive an invitation email from CZ GEN EPI.
A purple message will appear at the top right of your screen indicating that the email(s) have been sent successfully.
- View active invites on the Invitations screen, which you can access by clicking on Group Details > Members > Invitations.
Screen highlighting the Group Details button, to access the Group Details page.
Once in the Group Details page, you will see the Members tab at the top of the page on the left side (under the group or user name). Click on the Members tab to see active invitations.
Example Members page showing active members (‘Active’), the total number of current invitations and their status.