Genome recovery refers to genome completion status (complete vs incomplete) of SARS-CoV-2 sequences uploaded to CZ GEN EPI by the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub (CZ Biohub). Note that sequences provided by users when uploading data to CZ GEN EPI are considered complete. There are two genome recovery statuses: Completed and Failed. If users have sequences provided by the CZ Biohub, they can filter their data by the genome recovery status.
Articles in this section
- How can I get support or make a feature request?
- How do I overlay metadata on my Nextstrain tree?
- How do I invite additional users to my group?
- Which pathogens can I investigate through CZ GEN EPI?
- What does ‘private’ mean when selecting privacy status for my samples?
- What is a SARS-CoV-2 lineage and how is it assigned?
- How do I login?
- What is Nextstrain and how does it relate to CZ GEN EPI?
- How often does the automatic tree build run?
- What is the genome recovery status?