Currently, CZ GEN EPI supports phylogenetic analyses of SARS-CoV-2 and Mpox genomes. We are planning on extending the platform for epidemiological analyses of other human viruses (e.g., hepatitis C virus). Stay tuned for updates!
Articles in this section
- How can I get support or make a feature request?
- How do I overlay metadata on my Nextstrain tree?
- How do I invite additional users to my group?
- Which pathogens can I investigate through CZ GEN EPI?
- What does ‘private’ mean when selecting privacy status for my samples?
- What is a SARS-CoV-2 lineage and how is it assigned?
- How do I login?
- What is Nextstrain and how does it relate to CZ GEN EPI?
- How often does the automatic tree build run?
- What is the genome recovery status?
Please sign in to leave a comment.