Welcome, how can we help?
- How can I get support or make a feature request?
- How do I overlay metadata on my Nextstrain tree?
- How do I invite additional users to my group?
- Which pathogens can I investigate through CZ GEN EPI?
- What does ‘private’ mean when selecting privacy status for my samples?
- What is a SARS-CoV-2 lineage and how is it assigned?
Search & Filter Your Data
Group & Account Management
Essential Background Theory for Genomic Epidemiology
- Module 1: The overlapping timescales of pathogen evolution and transmission
- Module 2: From sequences to trees.
- Module 3: Shared terminology for describing phylogenetic trees.
- Module 4: Estimating evolutionary rates (molecular clocks) from sequence data.
- Module 5: Interpreting and working with evolutionary rates.
- Module 6: Using evolutionary rates to infer time trees.